Using your Babble Box
Please read the following information carefully:
- Your Babble Box has been carefully packed. For the most part tags, packaging and price tags have been removed to ensure the safety of your little one. However, we recommend you check them again in case anything has been missed.
- Each Babble Box is suitable for and intended for a specific age group:
- Tiny Tales - 0-1 year
- Tumbling Tales - 12m-2 years
- Toddler Tales - 2-3 years
- Telling Tales - 3-5 years
- The products and toys in the box are suitable specifically at these ages as per manufacturers guidelines.
- Please wash the peekaboo scarf at 30 degrees, wipe down any soft or hard items and books with disinfectant wipes before use. These are extra precautions for the times we are experiencing now.
- Any bags in your Babble Box are not play items. These should be kept out of reach of children as bags may pose a choking or suffocation hazard.
- Bubbles are for adult use and children should not be left unattended with them.
- Crayons and glue are in the grown up supervision pack and should be used by your little ones only whilst being supervised.
- Children should be supervised at all times while playing with items in the Babble box.